Elder Justice Coalition - Sonoma County Human Services
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day is June 15
The PurposeWorld Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEEAD) is a call-to-action for individuals, organizations, and communities to raise awareness about elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) provides an opportunity for communities around the world to promote a better understanding of abuse and neglect of older person.
Raising AwarenessWEAAD raises awareness of the cultural, social, economic, and demographic processes affecting elder abuse and neglect.
Get Involved!Visit your local senior center to help increase awareness
- Cloverdale Senior Multi-Purpose Center, 894-4826
- Healdsburg Senior Center, 431-3324
- Petaluma Senior Center, 778-4399
- Rohnert Park Senior Recreation Center, 585-6780
- Russian River Resource Center, 869-0618
- Santa Rosa Multi-Purpose Senior Center, 545-8608
- Sebastopol Area Senior Center, 829-2440
- Vintage House Senior Center, Sonoma, 996-0311
- Windsor Senior Center, 838-1250